I am an anthropologist with training in both archaeology and ethnography who focuses on Southern U.S. Native American Studies and is interested in economic development, visual and public anthropology, as well as indigenous self-representation and identity. I have also worked for the USDA Forest Service and have experience working in interpretation, volunteer management, and fire information.
- Indigenous Peoples of the Southeastern United States of America
- Visual & Public Anthropology
- Tribal Economic Development Programs
- Identity and Self-Representation
- Digital Video Editing and Production
- Choctaw Language
This website contains information about my academic career and research interests as well as information about my digital video production business Sean Gantt Productions.